Wednesday 4 April 2018

Puppy plans

I intend breeding cockapoos this year with Jess and Toffee, both of whom are detailed on "my girls" on my website.  

I may produce another litter of Labradors with Lola, my lovely Chocolate Lab or I may put her to a miniature poodle and produce medium sized  F1 Labradoodles.

Very sadly I have had to spay Phoebe, my simply stunning Rottweiler but at least we will share her life for a good few more years yet and her gentle spirit and kind nature can be passed on through her daughter, Ruby. I have an excellent,  health screened boy lined up for her to "marry" when the time is right.

We have a new addition to the team, Cassie who is a cream and white Cockapoo. Very unusual colouring and it will be interesting to see what she produces. She will be PRA tested like my other girls of course.

It is so nice to see a little sunshine as it does lift everyones spirits and the dogs are much happier to be outside longer. 

Lets hope for a pleasant summer as it has been a long, wet and cold winter so don't we deserve it?

No comments:

Post a Comment