Thursday 16 January 2014

Lovely people

My dog boarding washing machine has not been working all Christmas, which is a nightmare, as I wash all bedding when the dogs leave.

Wain at Washer Care came yesterday, sorted it but charged me nothing. Sand had come through the water supply and blocked the flow in which he rectified quickly and easily.
I would have been happy to pay as we are back up and running again.

Thank you Washer Care

I cannot believe how warm it has been all winter. Where is winter?

There have been ooodles of flies around the past few days and if the zero degrees don't come we shall have a real problem with them in spring/summer. The cold kills a few off. My biggest concern is my horses as we have standing water in streams and a moat and the midges love it but also love steeling blood from my horses and their skin reacts to it. There are things we can do to help but reduction in fly numbers is the biggest help.

Business wise I am quiet at the moment (other than puppies) which is great to enable me to catch up on maintenance.

I have started to take a little time to myself too and attended my first Zumba class last evening.

I can walk and move ok today but only because by the time I got into the swing of the exercise the leader changed it. I will stick with it though as I am wanting to get fit (don't we all)

It is a great way to exercise and am looking forward to the day I can do it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment